Saturday, July 30, 2011

No, I don't think so...

Here are three gems in their entirety.  These are messages I received from three separate men, all of which were automatic no's.  Sad days.

"Let me know if you want to take more pics of yourself."

- Maybe he's a photographer or something right?  No, he does not mention photography anywhere on his profile....If this is the only thing you say to a girl in your first message, please don't assume she will think you are anything but a perv.

"Where were you all this time. I saw your face and fell for you, its like magic. I know we haven't made any form of contact yet, but I have a feeling we will have an amazing chemistry. Don't ask me why :) I have to say your profile is one of the most interesting ones I have come across. You do have a very sweet profile :) I have a feeling that you are a very interesting gal to be with !  I don't know why OKC has this really weird thing about % enemy when someone looks at your profile, that's not fair :) I am interested in talking to you, get to know you more :) I'd be glad if you reply back and we get to talk ! oh if you want to know anything about me, just ask away :)"

- I don't think I have to say much about this one.... That is quite the message....

"I don't have comp access often:( can u text me or call? #"

- No sir, I don't know who you are and you have little to no information on your profile....I will not be calling you.

2 comments: