Friday, July 29, 2011

So you think you can date.

Admittedly, I lack experience in the area of dating.  How many dates have I been on? Lets see…. What are dates exactly?  Real dates....called dates....with guys…. Sadly, this girl’s grand total is zero.  That’s right, 27 year old dating-virgin here. 

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Well, I have my reasons, but none of those really matter here.  What matters is this; I am ready to seriously start putting myself out there.  I’m stepping out into the world of dating, online and otherwise, and I am taking you with me!

Why you ask? 

One - 98.9% of all the messages I’ve gotten on dating sites are redonk!

That’s right, I said “redonk”, deal with it.  They are really bad and I think all of you fine folks (all being most likely 1 or 2 random people who happened upon this page) deserve to partake in the idiocracy.

Two - maybe we can all learn something here. 

I know virtually nothing of this dating business. I’m going out blind here! That’s not really true. I am a well-educated, intelligent, self-respecting woman who knows a thing or two about life. However, you know some things that I don’t, and I just might experience some things that you want to hear about.  Also, I already know at some point, probably sooner than later, I will need to be reminded that there are decent single men out there.

Ok, so this is it, the start of my journey into dating/blogging.  I can’t promise you continuous entertainment, but I will promise the truth (which is usually highly comical, right?)  This could be my best idea or worst idea, only time will tell, but now it is happening.  

1 comment: