Sunday, August 7, 2011

Reply Numero Uno.

To date I've said hello to roughly 10 guys.  Anyone who looked in the list bit interesting, I wrote.  So far, I got one reply back.  


"If there was a zombie apocalypse, what plans would you make for survival?"


Okay. Not the first thing I'd want to know about a person, but I'll give.  So I replied back.


"Have a zombie movie marathon, and memorize the rules: cardio, the double tap, limber up, buddy plan, wear seatbelt, and the like. 

You?"


I do love a good zombie movie, and if you've seen Zombieland, you'll know what I'm talking about.  Again, he wrote back.

"First and foremost, I'd stock up on supplies. Mostly stock my vehicle with the basics: weaponry, ammunition, more guns, medical supplies, swords, can goods, fuel, and some things to help remind me who I am. 

Is that all the plans you'd make?"


Is it wrong of me to be bored with this conversation already?  Like I said, I love a good zombie movie, but do I think zombies will invade?  No.  And do I really care what dude would do if they did? At this point, not so much.  Does he really have no idea what to write next? Or does he really want to know what I would do? 


I will reply at some point in the near future, but so far, not looking so great.


1 comment: