Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You're Growing Up Inch!

Writing guys and not caring if they write back?! WHAT?!  

Yes.  That is what I did tonight.  On a whim, I did some searching and am back in the game.  The game being, going on dates.  I care.  I care way too much about this stuff, and really, it's not a big deal.  So, I'm done with caring....I mean that in a good way.  I am going to step out of my comfort zone yet again because I am going to think of dating and guys as a big deal until I freaking get out and actually date!  And I can't do that by not putting myself out there in any way shape or form.  I'm not looking for a boyfriend.  I'll be leaving this place around May so there is no reason to start something serious, I will however be trying to experience some things I haven't before. 

Comfort zones are good to stay in, if you want to live a mediocre life.  The magic happens outside of your comfort zone (there's some kind of creative jpg out there depicting said truth) and I intend to exit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment